Friday, March 1, 2013

L is for Light


Photo a Day 
First day of March 2013:
L is for LIGHT when everything is dark.

This is my first day to join the Photo a Day Challenge. I have already seen the list last night and looked around the house for any object which starts with letter L. I remembered I still have several unopened wedding gifts in my storage box. They've been there for more than four years! I found this one in still its original wrapping.




Though there's no gift tag anymore, I could still recall that these antique looking lamps were given by my friend Anna as a wedding gift. 




My husband, who died last May 1, 2011 due to CKD, had never seen the light of these couple lamps.
As a go through this another chapter of my life without him, may God will lighten my sorrow and pain of losing my Love.


I will try to say something about the photograph I have taken everyday. So keep following my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment